The first pharos project in Igueldo dates from 1744, and was popularly known as the Faroa from its inaugural in 1748. The lighthouse, square and with octangular top side, was lit from Sept to May, was of fixed illumination and its official ambit It was 50 kilometers away, This pharos was deserted due to the restitution suffered by the Carlist Wars (the historic Streetlight is today a viewpoint of the urban center)